: include(/home/anjayajodha/anjay.me/menu.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/anjayajodha/anjay.me/honorsit.php
on line 51
: include(): Failed opening 'menu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/anjayajodha/anjay.me/honorsit.php
on line 51
I took over the Honors College's IT department in early 2012. At the time, the College was standardized on Mac OS X 10.6.8, with aging server hardware.
- I migrated the infrastructure to VMWare ESXi.
- I created a virtual backup structure, with the use of TriLead's VM Explorer.
- I automated the ingestion and processing of Honors College Application items.
- I used the Exchange Web Services API to automatically process email.
- I implemented Nagios to monitor the uptime of server and printing systems.
Deployment & Administration
- I worked with the University of Houston's IT department to make it easier for nontechnical staff to work with Active Directory.
- I implemented an automated deployment system through the use of DeployStudio and Munki, which allows nontechnical staff to self-service their computers and automatically collect usage statistics.